Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What is the difference between Flex+Drive-II and MintDrive-II?
Both Flex+Drive and MintDrive are programmable intelligent servo drives. The MintDrive has some additional hardware features:
- Extra 12-bit analog input
- 2x 10-bit analog outputs
- 32 kBytes non-volatile memory for parameter storage
- Additional memory for larger program storage
MintDrive-II also supports additional software features:
- Multi-tasking programming capability. Flex+Drive-II only supports a single Mint task.
- More move types including flying shears and cam profiles.